Friday, November 28, 2008

Shopping the day after thanksgiving..

Well today was the first time I've gone out shopping the day after thanksgiving at 5am . WOW is all I have to say it was crazy. But we got what we needed and got out . We got to come up and see Sam's family for thanksgiving and then I think we will go to Monticello tonight . Then go home to Ticaboo a start packing to move on to our next ed home. We all got laid off on Tue but we will all be OK i just know it we are a strong family . I love you mom and dad and Audrey and Jon and Kelly and Chad and all of our friends and family in Ticaboo we will all be OK .

2 comments:

Jonathonandaudrey said...

Yeah! We will.. Love you!

Erwin and Marie said...

I went shopping once after thanksgiving, i will never do it again!